Bottle / Side
Side Labeling APEL50
The APEL50 side labeling system is most often used for wrapping labels around bottles, jars or any other round containers.
As this is the most common application, it is certainly not exclusive to. Your containers may be F-Style and need the label applied to one side only.
The conveyor can handle most style of upright standing containers. The wrap belt and the labeler need to be configured accordingly to allow custom label applications to take place. In standard configuration, the APEL50 side labeler can be outfitted with a speed encoder to assure wrinkle free label application.
Standard 6′ long conveyor can be modified to suit your need.
WE BUILD IT WITH
- Round Product Labeling System Model APEL50-4 with following components:
- Novexx Solutions Label Head Model XLS204
- Stepper Driven Motor at 130′ or 40m maximum dispensing speed
- Label Counter, Missing Label Detection and Auto Teach
- Label Accuracy at dispensing edge +/- 0.5 mm
- Max. 4″ (100mm) Label Width and 12″ (304.8mm) Supply Roll
- 6′ by 6″ wide Conveyor and Wrap Belt
- 8″ diameter by 1″ neoprene coated Metering Wheel
- Casters and Leveling Feet
WE COULD ADD THIS
- Up to 6″ Label height with the XLS206 label head
- Infeed and out feed integration
- Hot Stamp Coder
- Print Applicator
- Conveyor width and length modification