Bottle / Side
Side Labeling APEL50
The APEL50 side labeling system is most often used for wrapping labels around bottles, jars or any other round containers.
As this is the most common application, it is certainly not exclusive to. Your containers may be F-Style and need the label applied to one side only.
The conveyor can handle most style of upright standing containers. The wrap belt and the labeler need to be configured accordingly to allow custom label applications to take place.
The APEL50 is equipped with a metering wheel to automatically put space between each of your containers. Once through the metering wheel, your bottle will continue down the conveyor where a label is applied and adhered to your container while rotating firmly through the wrap belt. If you are applying a label to the lid of your bottle, this will be done last. Optional upgrade for this machine would be rotary infeed and outfeed tables to automatically feed the conveyor and collect at the end of line.
WE BUILD IT WITH
- Novexx Solutions Label Head Model XLS204
- 130′ or 40m maximum dispensing speed
- Label Accuracy at dispensing edge +/- 0.5 mm
- 6′ by 6″ wide Conveyor and Wrap Belt
- Metering Wheel for Automatic Spacing between bottles
WE COULD ADD THIS
- Up to 9″ Label height with the XLS209 label head
- Infeed and out feed integration
- Print Applicator
- Top Applicator for Lid Label Application
- Conveyor width and length modification
- Further increase your production with Weigh Filling